Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fatal Weezing

Rivers Cuomo, the lead singer of Weezer, complained of rib pain and was transferred, along with one other passenger, to St. Mary's Hospital in New York after he and 4 other passengers were involved in a bus accident.

His wife, child, and one other passenger are unharmed, however Cuomo and another passenger were hurt.

The driver said the back end of the bus slid on ice, then went into the median and hit some reflective posts before crossing back over the highway, going over the guardrail and landing in a ditch.

The reason this is in my blog is because I would like to highlight my disgust with what is "breaking news." I do believe this is important and I do enjoy the band's musics, however, the media and people are more concerned with Weezer than the state of our economy. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment